ZOLL AED Plus – Automatic AED
When cardiac arrest occurs, the fact is that only half of the victims will need a shock initially. But all will require cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR). Therefore, you need an AED that will provide CPR assistance as well as one which can shock – but not all AEDs do this!
When the Fully Automatic AED Plus detects a shockable heart rhythm, it delivers the shock on its own, with no rescuer intervention required. No one needs to push a button.
Once the Automatic AED Plus prompts, “DON’T TOUCH PATIENT,” and the heart analysis begins, if a shock is needed it will be delivered automatically after a brief verbal countdown.
You deserve an automated external defibrillator (AED) that helps you all the time. And, only one AED can actually see when you are doing CPR and help you do it well. You need more than just commands, without assistance. That’s not smart, and it’s certainly not help.
ZOLL’s AED Plus® features Real CPR Help®, a CPR feedback tool that is able to actually see what you are doing and provide feedback to help you do it well. Audio and visual prompts help you rescue with confidence and clarity unmatched by any other AED.
- Not pushing hard enough? It will tell you to “Push harder.”
- Pushing hard enough? It will say, “Good compressions.”
- Not pushing fast enough? A metronome will lead you to the right rate.
- It will even show you the depth of each compression. In real time.
- Not yet started? The AED Plus will tell you again to get started.
- CPR compressions stopped? It will tell you to continue.