ZOLL Fully Automatic AED Plus
When the Fully Automatic AED Plus® detects a shockable heart rhythm, it delivers the shock on its own, with no rescuer intervention required. No one needs to push a button.
Once the AED Plus Automatic prompts, “DON’T TOUCH PATIENT,” and the heart analysis begins, if a shock is needed it will be delivered automatically after a brief verbal countdown.
ZOLL’s AED Plus® features Real CPR Help®, a CPR feedback tool that is able to actually see what you are doing and provide feedback to help you do it well. Audio and visual prompts help you rescue with confidence and clarity unmatched by any other AED.
- Not pushing hard enough? It will tell you when to push harder.
- Pushing hard enough? It will say, “Good compressions.”
- Not pushing fast enough? A metronome will lead you to the right rate.
- It will even show you the depth of each compression. In real time.
- Not yet started? The AED Plus Automatic will tell you again to get started.
- Compressions stopped? It will tell you to continue.